This site does not represent the views of

Bear with us while we get this organized. This site does not represent the views of http://videogum.com/ Send submissions to christophertrashomon@gmail.com Send tips to tips@videogum.com if they are not posted there, wait a while & send them to iamlizzing@gmail.com Take care, Stay Awesome.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Just The Tip - Volume 1

I'm sure many monsters, myself included, send incessant tips to Gabe that never make it onto the videogum presses. Sometimes it's a tragedy of epic proportions, I'm sure (much like a recent event in history involving airplanes and skyscrapers that I can't quite remember right now but I'm sure is significant). Gabe must curate the site, fair enough. As monsters just doing this for fun though, we have no editorial integrity to follow.

So, without further adieu, I present Just The Tip, a place to collect all the lonely, missed, not quite perfect videogum tips. And the first one came from me, many months ago. I think it's wonderful, but Gabe didn't agree with me. Full disclosure: I play this song A LOT.



Sigh. LOVE. Please send me your forgotten tips (iamlizzing@gmail.com)! They have a home here now.

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea the gem sweater lady had such boss moves! You've inspired at least one monster here today, Lizzing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie and the Lys are awesome! I love Leslie Hall, saw her live back in the day (three years ago? four?) and I'm psyched to see she's still rocking it.

    ReplyDelete