This site does not represent the views of

Bear with us while we get this organized. This site does not represent the views of http://videogum.com/ Send submissions to christophertrashomon@gmail.com Send tips to tips@videogum.com if they are not posted there, wait a while & send them to iamlizzing@gmail.com Take care, Stay Awesome.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

I'd Hit That: Paul Newman & Robert Redford

This week, we are kicking it old school...


Paul Newman and Robert Redford were two very sexy, rugged men in their prime. Let's discuss.



Paul Newman:


Look at this man! Dead sexy (too soon?).

My favorite Paul Newman was Paul Newman as Brick in Cat on a Hot Tin Roof. He just sat around in his pajamas all day drinking his life away, and I just wanted to save him. He had a broken leg! Poor fella! How can you look at those beautiful eyes and not want to save him! I'll help you Paul!...I'll help you into bed. AMIRIGHT?!

If I could go back in time and kill Hitler and then time travel to 1959, I would so stalk Paul. He is my Ryan Gosling of the 1960s!



Robert Redford:
This is just a beautiful man who has also aged very well. I wouldn't turn him down now! I would have left Woody Harrelson for Robert Redford in Indecent Proposal too.

Have you guys seen The Way We Were? If not, watch that right now. This movie has a beautiful, young Robert looking sexier than ever:


He is like the Brad Pitt of classic movies, y'all. Look at that mussed up blonde hair! Don't you just want to run your fingers through it and then sex him up?! I know I do!

If you really want to get your engines started, you need to watch these two sexy men at work together. They made two movies together that are must-sees! I am talking about Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid and The Sting. The two of them on screen together is almost too much for me to handle. It's all I can do to keep from licking the TV screen. That's some man meat I would have really liked to have gotten my hands on.


Next week, in honor of the NFL playoffs, I am going to be counting down the hottest football players. Feel free to leave your suggestions in the comments!

5 comments: