This site does not represent the views of

Bear with us while we get this organized. This site does not represent the views of http://videogum.com/ Send submissions to christophertrashomon@gmail.com Send tips to tips@videogum.com if they are not posted there, wait a while & send them to iamlizzing@gmail.com Take care, Stay Awesome.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Announcing the Monster Fat Club

I don't know about this weight loss stuff, but it sounds pretty lame. So I'm making my own club here. Pretty much, we just eat wings and cake ALL THE TIME. All you have to do to join is eat wings and cake. That's it! Who's with me?!

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm, gods of this website would you delete my comment? I didn't realize hiss name was up there, cause I don't understand "reading" and "words".

    Also I don't understand being anonymous myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont like wings. can i just put wing sauce on my cup cakes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, even though I would like to fit into a skimpier mankini, the truth is wings, cake, and being fat seem pretty appealing to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did I get lumped in with wings?

    ReplyDelete