This site does not represent the views of

Bear with us while we get this organized. This site does not represent the views of http://videogum.com/ Send submissions to christophertrashomon@gmail.com Send tips to tips@videogum.com if they are not posted there, wait a while & send them to iamlizzing@gmail.com Take care, Stay Awesome.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Godsauce Alters This Week's Family Circus



This alteration was chosen by Scotchka out of a couple of versions I made. Over the course of the week, I have grown to really like it, but my favorite of the week was made by Constantinople, and is after the jump...





I was having a hard time altering this one, and I went in search of some guidance for making it funny. Although that search did not go well, this alteration, provided by Mr. Constantinople, was a delightful consolation prize. I couldn't beat it, so I co-opted it. Thanks, buddy!




This one is not funny, but at least Thel will be pleased that he's no longer thinking about that tree.




She sees what they do.



She should try Resolve Carpet Cleaner. I hear it works wonders.


It might seem as though the dog is unconcerned, but he’s actually been hypnotized by the deadlights.



Sorry about the late post. I haven't felt very good about this project this week. Hopefully, next week will see a wellspring of creativity. Daily alterations can be found at the Godsauce Alters Today's Family Circus tumblr page.

2 comments: