This site does not represent the views of

Bear with us while we get this organized. This site does not represent the views of http://videogum.com/ Send submissions to christophertrashomon@gmail.com Send tips to tips@videogum.com if they are not posted there, wait a while & send them to iamlizzing@gmail.com Take care, Stay Awesome.

Friday, January 21, 2011

Monster Kiva team.

You know that time your friend invited you to something only to try and sell you a time share or something? What's that? You don't consider me a friend? Stop hurting my feelings and just bear with me for a minute.
Monsters are the most successful Internet commentators in the web: fact. We are also good people who like to give back to our e-community. I figure, why not give to the real world? That's were we keep our computers after all. Maybe you can't give right now, but that's fine your support by joining is appreciated.

Now, I'm not Professor Charity over here; I once gave money to Lyndon Larouche because I thought his supporter was going to wash my windshield. The point is this: I've heard good things about Kiva and they seem to have a good reputation. Watch the embedded video below and check out the Kiva Monster Team site and judge for yourself.


5 comments:

  1. So, I posted a really funny cat gif on the Kiva site and have yet to receive a single up-vote. What gives?

    I'm KIDDING. This is wonderful and I will do what I can to support with both my heart and pocketbook. Thanks for making us all a better community, CT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I joined, but I don't have any money. I'll make some loans when I do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Redesigned in all aspects to make it replica watches uk easier for the wearer to read the exact display. Diameter replica watches 44 mm, large hour markers and hands are white luminous and red lines for display, clear and easy to read; and 6 o'clock position there are large size rolex replica second hand, even in the dark depths of the sea, but also to indicate replica rolex the watch in operation, to the People with the ultimate sense of security.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Een van de meest prachtige, klassieke jurk Patek Philippe replica horloges nederland, naar mijn mening, is de Patek Philippe Calatrava Referentie 96. Very clean design: een mooie wijzerplaat met kleine seconde uurs weergave op 6 uur. Het is een zeer klein horloge, maar je kon wegkomen met het dragen van het zelfs vandaag de dag, simpelweg vanwege de aantrekkelijkheid. De replica horloges rolex moderne equivalent is de elegante, 37-mm versie van de Calatrava met kleine seconden.

    ReplyDelete
  5. “Toen ze vroeg me wat ik deed voor de imitatie horloges kopen kost, en waar ik verbleef.” Ondertussen, Bill Hobbs, 33, een imitatie horloges rolex voormalige financier draaien-acteur en auteur van “The Work Boek: Hoe” Een Maserati alleen gaat zo ver als de parkeerplaats, maar een replica horloge

    ReplyDelete