This site does not represent the views of

Bear with us while we get this organized. This site does not represent the views of http://videogum.com/ Send submissions to christophertrashomon@gmail.com Send tips to tips@videogum.com if they are not posted there, wait a while & send them to iamlizzing@gmail.com Take care, Stay Awesome.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

R.I.P. Your Productivity: A Treasure Chest Filled with Shame and Regret

Hello.

Maybe you have noticed that there was no post regular post on Monday (but probably not I imagine. Like, I think someone, or something, would have to remind you it wasn't there). I won't name names as to whose fault it was *cough* Beariffying *cough* but there will be a post on Monday and Wednesday next week so Yay! I'm sure whoever failed to meet the deadline of ONE SINGLE FUCKING BLOG POST EVERY TWO WEEKS is feeling very sorry about what they did, and if they're not, they will be. Oh, they will be.

4 comments:

  1. I really hope that the torture and/or murder tag gets some usage after this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a busy week, and you know that, YOU HORRIBLE MONSTER! But anyways, to keep you satisfied, here is a CRAMAZING quote from Mr. A, provided without context.
    "That was weird. I just turned around and there was babies."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have any idea how productive I was this week thanks to you? SO PRODUCTIVE! ASSHOLE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH GOD I'M SO SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
    http://www.mamapop.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/dawson-crying.gif

    ReplyDelete