This site does not represent the views of

Bear with us while we get this organized. This site does not represent the views of Send submissions to Send tips to if they are not posted there, wait a while & send them to Take care, Stay Awesome.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011


Spike Roller Joust 3000 - Fozzy

Thunder Death Ball - Fozzy

Competitive Screeching - Fozzy

Mind Ball - Lawblog

Turbo Piranha Death Pit - Fozzy

Pin the tail on the Anti-Donkey - Lawblog

Ennui Blading - kelburrows

Explode Ball - Fozzy

Competitive Fisting - Lawblog


Goodminton - Fozzy

Bird Peeling - Lawblog

NFL (National Football Lazer) - Fozzy

Bare-Knuckle Resenting - kelburrows

Ghost Tag - Lawblog

Competitive Balding - Lawblog

Skeet Chewing. - FrankLloydWrong

Bantamweight Death Whimsy - kelburrows

Rocking Horse Lazer Polo - Lawblog

Rock Paper Murder Death Kill - Fozzy

Sleep Eating 5k - Fozzy

Exploding Chess. - FrankLloydWrong

Crochet Fighting - Lawblog

Marriage or Chopping - Mans

Intergalactic Sponge Rodeo - Mans

Waffle Iron Basketball - Lawblog

Bicurious-athalon - kelburrows

Mixed Martial Arts & Crafts. - FrankLloydWrong

Jetski Fire Joust (on Mountain Dew River) - Fozzy

Strategic Calf Hair Burning - Mans

Marmot Tossing - Lawblog

Religion - Mans

Dry Hump-Ping-Pong - FrankLloydWrong

Spaceballs - Ian

Backgammon, but with laser swords - Lawblog

Predator Jai Alai - Fozzy

Cthulhu Hooping - kelburrows

Hobo Blood Rodeo - Mans

Running Man, but for real - Fozzy

Hobo Weddings - Mans

Counting to Infinity - Mans

Competitive Frog Sexing - Mans

Actual Snakes and Ladders - Lawblog

Blade Running - Fozzy

Knife Tasting (with knives) - Mans

Space Yahtzee - JeffSundin

Fang Race to Murder Valley - Fozzy

Space Backgammon - JeffSundin

Hop Single Malt Scotch - Lawblog

Ultimate Frisbieber - kelburrows

Competitive Barfing - Fozzy

Eagle Booting (strap an eagle to each foot and fly-race) - Fozzy

Jai alai. With fire. And robots. - kawiller

Tractor Beam Pull - Fozzy

Competitive Ovulation - Mans

Gulf - Lawblog

Spelling - Mans

Fryathalon - Lawblog

Endurance Watching How I Met Your Mother - Fozzy

Extreme Beach Cleanup - duskypanther

Zero-G Hopscotch - murraynmitch

All Your Baseball Are Belong To Us - Fozzy

Trolling - Lawblog

Actual Life - duskypanther

Vulcan Death Golf - kelburrows

Rainbow Doubling - Lawblog

Assing - Fozzy

World's Strongest Robot Competition - Fozzy

Antoine Dodgeball - kelburrows

Mystery Butt - Lawblog

Mixed Martial Farts - Fozzy

Extreme Laser Toilet Dump Deathmatch - FrankLloydWrong

Mashing a Curtis Mayfield Song with a Huey Lewis Album - FrankLloydWrong

Zombie Slalom - Fozzy

Hop Butterscotching - kelburrows

Mole-People Tossing - Lawblog

Going to Bed - Lawblog

Peanut Butter Jelly Time Trials - jawnofthedead


  1. Time catch
    Roller fucking
    Curling spacetime

  2. Oh man, I almost forgot. Mounty tweeted "Eff it, I'm gonna just stick my entire butt out the window and pee" (she was stuck in traffic) and Girl Philosopher re-tweeted it with a #futuresport hash tag. I LOL'ed heartily over that one.

  3. You forgot the one that started it all: HAWK DOME!

  4. thekelburrows, i think you might be my favorite monster of all time. ALL TIME. (and not just because you called out my retweet, only like 65% that. The other 35% for "bicurious-athalon.")