This site does not represent the views of

Bear with us while we get this organized. This site does not represent the views of http://videogum.com/ Send submissions to christophertrashomon@gmail.com Send tips to tips@videogum.com if they are not posted there, wait a while & send them to iamlizzing@gmail.com Take care, Stay Awesome.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day from Frank Lloyd Wrong

Mystery Butt/Toilet Dump;
Banner #1/Banner #2;
Flying Corgi/unlimited iPod.
Doesn't matter.

We all only take one ride on the crazy blue marble called Earth. So I'll take this moment to say to all of you:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. If I print this out and hang it up above the board in my classroom, how many children do you think it will scare?

    Answer: all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYYYYY!!! I'm so happy when we can all put our differences aside and do a big fat group hug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure I wanna group hug with team toilet dump.

    ReplyDelete