This site does not represent the views of

Bear with us while we get this organized. This site does not represent the views of http://videogum.com/ Send submissions to christophertrashomon@gmail.com Send tips to tips@videogum.com if they are not posted there, wait a while & send them to iamlizzing@gmail.com Take care, Stay Awesome.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Best Lists Previously Rejected by McSweeney's

Based on the recent post regarding McSweeney's Lists, I thought I would dust off this old chestnut for the MOBFD crew...

The Best Lists Previously Rejected by McSweeney’s by Jason Ryan:

-Cool Dreams I’ve Had by Trevor Dunn

-Words I Don’t Know The Meaning Of by Gary Bradshaw

-My Appearances On The Oprah Winfrey Show, Ranked by James Frey

-The Best Lists Previously Rejected by McSweeney’s (drafts 1-17) by Jason Ryan

-The Best Time of Day to Check Your Watch by Chrissy O’Sullivan


-My 5 Favorite Children by Andrea Yates

-My Favorite Sexual Positions Described In Graphic Detail by John “Honus” Wagner

-Things I Have Found Inside People by Beverly C. Johnson, Airport Security Technician

-The Following People Are Going To Be Let Go At The End Of The Week If We Don’t Turn Profits Around by Dave Eggers (submitted via inter-office memo)

-The Scence Fiction Novella I Wrote In 1987 Transferred Into List Form by Dave Cordova

-Top 5 Times I’ve Made It to 2nd Base (With Consent) by Mike “Boom-Boom” McNeil

-Best Tailors In The Great Lakes Region by Matt Lesko

-Top Breeds Of Dog That Look The Most Like Mother Theresa When You Put A Teatowel On Their Heads by Philip Rich

-My Most Memorable Games of Halo by Joe Barrage

-Possible Reasons Publishers Just Aren’t Taking Notice Of My Work Right Now (an expository list) by Patrick Van Washinworth IV

-The 10 Most Gripping Episodes of Mama’s Family by Nathanial Winters

-I think I should be drunk to do this, but I was trying not to drink today by Dylan Walsh

-The 30 Hottest Days in July by Jamal Williams

-The Best Races Of People (in order) by Col. Garry Tucker

-Siblings I Love In A Non-Sibling Love Way by Ryan McGuillicutty

5 comments:

  1. Holy Sweet Jesus. Can. not. stop. laughing. "Top Breeds Of Dog That Look The Most Like Mother Theresa When You Put A Teatowel On Their Heads by Philip Rich"

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Flying Dutchman's list was rejected? Dang!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete