This site does not represent the views of

Bear with us while we get this organized. This site does not represent the views of http://videogum.com/ Send submissions to christophertrashomon@gmail.com Send tips to tips@videogum.com if they are not posted there, wait a while & send them to iamlizzing@gmail.com Take care, Stay Awesome.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Just the Tip

My most painful non used tip. It's that kind of night. Presented without commentary because you don't need it:



Share my pain. Send your unposted videogum tips to me.

7 comments:

  1. Oh god, people elaborately dressed like animals always freaks me out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I could watch this for hours and it would never stagnate. Stagnate! ZING

    (I am so very very sorry)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I hope this doesn't awake something within me..."

    (Community? Anyone?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kind of wonder what's happening here... by which I mean, did the guy say: "I'm going to work out a lot so I can look good as a manimal" or did he answer a craigslist ad? Also, how much would this pay?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hasn't this fellow already been on Videogum?

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://videogum.com/91821/we_should_all_be_so_lucky_as_t_2/top-stories/

    ReplyDelete