This site does not represent the views of

Bear with us while we get this organized. This site does not represent the views of http://videogum.com/ Send submissions to christophertrashomon@gmail.com Send tips to tips@videogum.com if they are not posted there, wait a while & send them to iamlizzing@gmail.com Take care, Stay Awesome.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

#fakesourcecodequotes


The Source Codes are coming from inside the train - Ian
You can't handle the Source Code. - Huckabeast
Love means never having to say you're Source Code. - Top Knot
I'll Source Code what she's Source Coding. - Top Knot
That's no moon. It's a Source Code! - Huckabeast
A million lines of source code isn't cool. You know what's cool? A billion lines of source code - KelBurrows
There's no crying in Source Code ball! - Top Knot
Play it again, Source Code. - Top Knot
You Source Coded me at 'hello.' - Huckabeast
Must Source Code faster. - EmilyLance
I love the smell of Source Code in the morning! - DavidBrender
We're gonna need a bigger Source Code. - Huckabeast
Soylent Green is Source Code! - Top Knot

SourceCode? We ain't got noSourceCode! We don't need noSourceCode! I don't have to show you any stinking SourceCode! - DavidBrender
Source no place like Code! Source no place like Code! - Huckabeast
Here's looking at Source, Code. - Top Knot
Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to sedourcecode me. - Patrick M
The name's Code. Source Code. - Top Knot
Luke, I am your Source Code. - JawnoftheDead
Source codes? Where we're going we don't need source codes. - KelBurrows
Rosebud. - Patrick M
I sense a disturbance in the Source. - Huckabeast
I drink your Source Code! - JawnoftheDead
Forget it, Jake, it's Source Code. - DavidBrender
...Mordecai rent his clothes and put on source code and ashes..." (Esther 4:1) - MWilliamRice
I gave her my heart. She gave me a source code. - Frank Lloyd Wrong
Nobody puts Baby in the Source Code. - pengtini
Show me the source code! - Grinth
Houston, We have a source code. - ThisIsMyNightmare
My cousin named her dog SOURCE CODE. (ABQCHW) - ThisIsMyNightmare
Source code? There is no source code varlet. And indeed, it's not a game we play. I am Superwoman! - Grinth
Frankly my dear, I don't give a source code. - ThisIsMyNightmare
Mama always said life is like a box of source codes. - ThisIsMyNightmare
Source code moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once and awhile, you could miss it. - ThisIsMyNightmare
This is what happens when you source code a stranger in the ass! - Grinth
Where did this code come from? WHAT IS ITS SOURCE?! - Fozzy
I Source Code People. - Top Knot
Well, we'd have to be talkin' about one charming motherfucking source code. - KajusX
I mean, it'd have to be ten times more charming than that DaVinci Code, you know what I'm saying? - KajusX
I've had it with these Source Code snakes on this Source Code plane!" - Huckabeast
Mr. Source Code's Wild Ride #fakesourcecodedisneyworldrides - KelBurrows
The Haunted Source Code #fakesourcecodedisneyworldrides - Ian
It's a Source Code After All. #fakesourcecodedisneyworldrides - JawnoftheDead
Shaken, not Source Coded. - pengtini
What is this, a Source Code car? I drive cars that Source Code themselves! - Top Knot
that's the thing about source codes. you keep gettin' older, and they stay the saaame age. - CarrieTodd
Go source code yourself, San Diego - ThisIsMyNightmare
That's no Source Code. THIS is a Source Code. - JawnoftheDead
the source code is coming from INSIDE the house! - carrietodd
I'll get you, my pretty, and your little source code too! - pengtini
Sincerely yours, The Source Code Club - Mounty
You know what they call a quarter pounder with cheese in France? A Source Code with cheese - echolocated
Souce Codejuice, Source Codejuice, Source Codejuice. - Top Knot
Get Busy Living, or get busy Source Coding - murraynmitch
I feel the need, the need for source code. - ThisIsMyNightmare
Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a source code. - pengtini
That source code belongs in a museum! - Mounty
I've always depended on the kindness of Source Codes. - Top Knot
You've got Source Code! - Mounty
Source or Source Not. There is no Code. - Frank Lloyd Wrong
I love the smell of Source Code in the morning. Smells like...victory. - Mounty
The hashtag might just be the best. - katekillet Kate M.
Source Codes? Where we're going we don't need source codes. - Grinth
You've heard of Plato? Aristotle? Socrates? "Yes." "Source Codes." - Huckabeast
ABS. A-Always. B-Be. S-Sourcecoding . - ThisIsMyNightmare
I want my two Source Codes! - Mounty
Source Code is for closers! - Mounty
We're gonna need a bigger source code. - WhedonNerd
I want you to hit me in the Source as hard as you Code. - Huckabeast
"Put down that sourcecode. Sourcecode is for closers only." - pengtini
E.T. phone Source Code. - Mounty
First rule of Source Code is... you DO NOT TALK ABOUT SOURCE CODE! - JawnoftheDead
The first rule of Source Code is you don't talk about Source Code. - Mounty
forget it Jake, it's Source Code town - ExplainerGuy
In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, source code'. - Grinth
Why so sourcecodeious? - Huckabeast
i'm going to make him a source he cant code - ExplainerGuy
may the source code be with you - ExplainerGuy
Gentleman, you can't source code in here. This is the War Room! - Grinth
I love this Pepperoni Source Code! -Gail Simmons - Top Knot

4 comments:

  1. I love me some motherfucking Monsters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the part where people mentioned the Source Code.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evidently I unintentionally source coded your fake source code quote, kelburrows. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had me at Cthulhu

    ReplyDelete