This site does not represent the views of

Bear with us while we get this organized. This site does not represent the views of http://videogum.com/ Send submissions to christophertrashomon@gmail.com Send tips to tips@videogum.com if they are not posted there, wait a while & send them to iamlizzing@gmail.com Take care, Stay Awesome.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Godsauce Alters Today's Family Circus on Tumblr

Since it seems that the consensus is against the daily updates here, I will be doing a weekly comics rundown on Sundays from now on. For those of you who enjoy reading the daily alterations, they will continue to be posted every day on my new tumblr: http://familycircus.tumblr.com. Please hit the heart and reblog them to show your support.

2 comments:

  1. I don't have a tumblr but I would heart it if I could!

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't ever stop! you've got a gift my friend, don't hide it under a bushel basket! (credit jim gaffigan)
    but real talk, have pretty much stayed for your altered comics alone.
    and yes agree, if i had a tumblr i'd heart that.

    ReplyDelete