This site does not represent the views of

Bear with us while we get this organized. This site does not represent the views of http://videogum.com/ Send submissions to christophertrashomon@gmail.com Send tips to tips@videogum.com if they are not posted there, wait a while & send them to iamlizzing@gmail.com Take care, Stay Awesome.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

17-Year Old Constantinople Alters The Family Circus from 3.5 Years Ago






After my request for feedback, I learned that our young Constantinople used to do a similar thing to this single panel comic. His alterations were very funny and quite risque. (More after the jump...)











These two remind me of The Other Family, a project similar to my series, but far more sexual and focused on the presumed deviance of the members of the family. It involves some funny and disgusting stuff, and I recommend it to those not easily offended.





Kudos to Constantinople, and God bless America.

2 comments: