This site does not represent the views of

Bear with us while we get this organized. This site does not represent the views of http://videogum.com/ Send submissions to christophertrashomon@gmail.com Send tips to tips@videogum.com if they are not posted there, wait a while & send them to iamlizzing@gmail.com Take care, Stay Awesome.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Lost Super Bowl Ad

Hello Monsters. Resident lothario, JD here. Upon watching the Super Bowl (in between Puppy Bowls, OBVS) I noticed a specific ad, with a specific actor. He was smooth, charismatic, and spoke French. Ouí Français!! He brought tears to the eyes of all the ladies (and gentlemen) in the room. Anyway, I just thought to myself "How can we improve this ad?"

There. Fixed!

3 comments:

  1. I just made a hearty deposit into my LOLk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, the title of this implies that we get to see Briadru4's pup go on a quest! Someone get on that...

    ReplyDelete