This site does not represent the views of

Bear with us while we get this organized. This site does not represent the views of http://videogum.com/ Send submissions to christophertrashomon@gmail.com Send tips to tips@videogum.com if they are not posted there, wait a while & send them to iamlizzing@gmail.com Take care, Stay Awesome.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

How tall is Brad Pitt?

Have you ever wondered if you were the same height as Brad Pitt?  You haven't? Listen buddy, you don't have to lie to me. In fact, I found a website for all your celebrity height questions. 

There you can find all your info on Ryan Gosling, Christina Hendricks, Gwyneth Paltrow, Topher Grace, and more.

Be sure to also check out, their article on shoe-lifts and user heights.




2 comments:

  1. Ryan Gosling is one tall drink of water!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same height as Topher Grace! I may be slowly turning into my avatar.

    ReplyDelete